You have a simple idea coming from a need of sea users?
You have a more mature project that needs a boost or special expertise?
Develop useful and innovative technology-based artefact that address real-life problems and find solutions for a more sustainable ocean.
Submit your challenge as a physical or legal person in one of the 18 cities organising the event.
In Cadiz, the 2021 Edition is dediated to Marine Cultivation and Aquaculture and organized in the framework of “Access2sea”.
Deadline 13 June 2021
Once your challenge accepted, participate to the 6th edition of Ocean Hackathon® from 5th to 7th November 2021 and perhaps be chosen to represent your city during the Grand Finale in December 2021.
Ocean Hackathon® is a unique opportunity to:
• work in team with people of different disciplines in a studious but relaxed atmosphere
• experience an idea around the sea
• access to a variety of marine data
• be helped by coaches with different expertises (data science, IT, marine science, business, etc.)
• join local and international communities interested in data and ocean.
More information: http://ceeicadiz.com/ocean-hackathon-2021/